Monday, 27 March 2017

Editing #2

During our seconding session, we added our non diegetic background music behind our footage. Once we added the soundtrack, I realised that we had to reduce how loud the soundtrack was, when the characters are speaking. This is because you could only hear the characters quietly over the background music, which means I had to fade the soundtrack in many different sections in our opening sequence, in order for our audiences to hear the characters clearly. Furthermore, I started to choose the font for our subtitles. This is extremely important because I had to find a font that suited our genre, which is Spy. Once I found a suitable font, as a group we started to workout, where we should place our subtitles. This wasn't easy as we had to find a few shots that was long enough, so the audience can identify our subtitle clearly. Also with the placement of our subtitles, we had to be unique, so therefore Jack Rundle came up with the idea that we could place a couple of subtitles on the lining of the stairs in one of our shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment