Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Filming #1

Day 1 Filming - When we arrived with the crew ( me, Jack Rundle, Josh Worrall and Luke Mckendry) in the Altrincham cinema car park, we had a short brief meeting about what camera shots we were going to use and also a variety of camera angles we were going to use. Before we started filming we had to work out who's filming what, as everybody has to have a chance of filming. For example, Jack Rundle was one of the main characters in our opening sequence, therefore we had to work which part he was going to film I thought it would be a good idea to use a point of view shot as our first shot as it will help create a sense of enigma to the audience about where Joel Beckford is. When this shot was taking place, I and Jack Rundle were making sure that the camera would focus straightaway on to one of the bodyguards (Josh Worrall)

Before we started filming, we had problems in setting up the tripod. This is because when we took the tripod out the bag it was all in pieces, therefore we had to put all the pieces together, which took up a lot of time. During our filming, we used lots of over the shoulder shots, which I and others filmed. In order to produce high quality filming, I had to keep a steady hand and make sure I was moving at the same speed as the person I was filming. Furthermore, we used many close ups of our main character (Jack Rundle)to show how stressed and confused he was, therefore this makes the audience feel worried for the main character, as they don't know whats going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment