Monday, 13 March 2017
Filming Pictures
From our second filming, I would say its been a successful compared to our first filming footage. For example we've used more of a variety of shot types and camera angles, which will help our opening sequence look professional. As a group we were happy with the quality of shots we filmed, for example our shots which we filmed were extremely steady. I personally was happy with the amount of shots we filmed. This is because it will help our opening sequence look professional, as we'll be able to express to the audience, Joel Beckford's problems.
Our footage is completely different from last time. For example, I filmed a pan shot of both the bodyguards, speaking about what there going to do with Joel Beckford. By using this shot it helps set the scene as well as expressing Joel Beckford's problems. During our filming, I filmed many over the shoulder shots, which had to be extremely steady. One of the problems that occurred in our first filming was a variety of shots which we filmed were unsteady, therefore it looked unprofessional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment