Monday, 27 March 2017

New Editing #1

In my first session with our new footage, I had to piece all our new footage together in chronological order, therefore all our new footage would flow. We also made sure that there was continuity within our clips so that our non diegetic background music would fit together with our whole sequence. Furthermore, I realised that we should include short clips in between when Luke was speaking to Joel Beckford to get answers, in order to create a dramatic atmosphere. During our session, we realised that we had too many clips as our video was 3 minutes 15 seconds long. We had to change this, due to the fact that our opening sequence had to be 2 minutes long, therefore I shortened a variety of clips using the blade tool, in order for our opening sequence to be under 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment